Winner Takes All:
- Pittsburgh Steelers — Full season of home games
- Pittsburgh Penguins — Full season of home games
- Pittsburgh Pirates — VIP 10 game package of luxury seats
- Penn State Football — Full season of home games & Parking
- Pitt Panthers Football — Full season of home games
- Pitt Men’s Basketball — Full season of home games
- Pitt Women’s Basketball — Full season of home games
- Duquesne Men’s Basketball — Full season of home games
Tickets are $50 each and include 4 chances to win on each ticket. They will be sold through JA starting in June and ending August 29, 2013. The raffle winner will be drawn at the JA office on August 29 through the PA Lottery Big Four evening drawing at 7:00 PM. A limited number of tickets will be sold. Buy yours today!
From Our Blog...
Junior Achievement is the recognized leader in empowering young people to own their economic success through volunteer-led, experiential learning. We are dedicated to providing a positive, enriching learning experience free of bias. Junior Achievement welcomes K-12 students, volunteers and potential staff regardless of race, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or any other [...]
5 Top Blunders of Freelance Entrepreneurs By Susan Schreter Published June 10, 2013 FOXBusiness I’ve always liked the title “freelance entrepreneur.” In contrast to salaried workers who lead more regimented and predictable work lives, freelance entrepreneurs are free to pursue ideas and opportunities that inspire them most. They can take creative risks and work [...]
Today’s Blog post accentuates the need for Junior Achievement’s financial literacy programs even further. Read More Below… Financial literacy poor among youth: Barclays Young people display a “shocking lack” of the basic principles of money management, a nationwide survey has shown. By Fiona Nicolson | Published Jun 05, 2013 http://www.ftadviser.com/2013/06/05/ifa-industry/your-business/financial-literacy-poor-among-youth-barclays-WQC2t68kfLbTcopXkhkE7L/article.html The Barclays Youth Barometer, which [...]